Puppy Butler Training
Welcome to the Puppy Butler Training!
We are excited for you to become a Puppy Butler!!
Puppy Butlers care for the puppies in the Puppy Room (tubs and visit rooms) and any puppies housed in adult dog area bedrooms. They clean and sanitize all puppy tubs and rooms.
You will learn:
- What is a Puppy Butler?
- The importance of signs and profiles.
- Youth Volunteer Requirements and Important Reminders
- Cleaning the Puppy Tubs
- Materials you'll need.
- Setting up an empty (unoccupied) tub:
- Cleaning an occupied tub
- Setting up a new puppy room
- Cleaning an occupied puppy room
- Setting up a new puppy room or cleaning an occupied room.
Important: The Puppy Butler Task requires bending over low concrete walls to pick up puppies and soiled newspaper, replacing dirty linens and toys, mopping, and providing water. Puppy Butlers also play with the puppies!
Puppy Butler Survey
Please complete the survey below, once you have completed and submitted the survey, please allow 24-48 hours to process the survey. Once your survey has been processed, your account will be updated and you will be able to view and schedule a Puppy Butler Shift!