Volunteers are vital to our mission and the wellness of our animals. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. Parents/Guardians: Your child (ages 7-17) may accompany you after you become a volunteer (see youth requirements).
- Must commit to volunteer at least 25 hours per year (one shift per month).
- Must have consistent access to internet and email.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently (without supervision).
- Must attend a Volunteer Orientation and sign a waiver before volunteering.
1. Please review our volunteer tasks to see which are a good fit for you, and note your top 4 choices.
2. The next step is to fill out a Volunteer Application. Your application will be reviewed, and if we have volunteer needs that match your interests and availability, we will email you to schedule a Volunteer Orientation. Check your spam/junk folder if you don’t hear from us within 2-3 weeks (please no calls).
3. After you submit an application, feel free to take a virtual tour of our Admission (Holding) Center and Pet Adoption Center.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer court-ordered or lawyer-recommended community service.
We do not have short-term or group volunteering opportunities at this time.
Current volunteers: Go here