Volunteers are vital to the success of the SPCA and the enrichment of our animals. Thanks for your interest in volunteering with us!
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. However, parents/guardians may volunteer with a minor (7-17 years old) on some tasks (see youth requirements).
- Must commit to volunteering at least 25 hours per year (one shift per month).
- Must have consistent access to internet and email.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently.
- Must attend a New Volunteer Orientation and sign a waiver before volunteering. Additional training(s) may be required.
3. If you are interested in fostering pets at home, learn more about our Foster Care Program.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer court-ordered or lawyer-recommended community service.
Current Volunteer? Go here for more information.