Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept new volunteers at this time. Please check back here for updates.
Volunteer Requirements (when program resumes):
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- Must commit to volunteering at least 25 hours per year (one shift per month).
- Must have consistent access to the internet and email.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently (without supervision).
- Must attend a New Volunteer Orientation and sign a waiver before volunteering.
- We are not accepting new volunteer applications at this time. Please check back for updates.
- Feel free to take a virtual tour of our Admission (Holding) Center and Pet Adoption Center.
- Does the SPCA have any group or short-term volunteer opportunities? Not at this time.
- Does the SPCA offer court-ordered or lawyer-recommended community service hours? No, unfortunately, we do not.