Pet lovers wanted! Volunteers are vital to our mission and the wellness of our animals. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. Parents/Guardians: Your child (ages 7-17) may accompany you after you become a volunteer (see youth requirements).
- Must commit to volunteer at least 25 hours per year (one shift per month).
- Must have consistent access to internet and email.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently (without supervision).
- Must attend a New Volunteer Orientation and sign a waiver before volunteering.
1. Please review our volunteer tasks to see which are a good fit for you.
2. The next step is to attend a New Volunteer Orientation. Sign up here (only adults please). (ORIENTATIONS ARE FULL THROUGH THE END OF THE YEAR. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN LATE DECEMBER FOR 2019 DATES).
3. Feel free to take a virtual tour of our Admission (Holding) Center and Pet Adoption Center.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer court-ordered or lawyer-recommended community service.
Current volunteers: Go here