Pet lovers wanted! Volunteers are vital to our mission and the wellness of our animals. Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old. Parents/Guardians: Your child (ages 7-17) may accompany you after you become a volunteer (see youth requirements).
- Must commit to volunteer at least 25 hours per year (one shift per month).
- Must have consistent access to internet and email.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently (without supervision).
- Must attend a New Volunteer Orientation and sign a waiver before volunteering.
1. Please review our volunteer tasks to see which are a good fit for you.
2. The next step is to attend a New Volunteer Orientation. Sign up here (only adults please).
3. Feel free to take a virtual tour of our Admission (Holding) Center and Pet Adoption Center.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer court-ordered or lawyer-recommended community service.
Current volunteers: Go here