Interested in Volunteering?
You're in the right place! Let's get started:
We are transitioning to an exciting new online training portal for new volunteers!
During this time of transition, please note we will not be able to accommodate Youth Volunteers. The Youth/Adult Volunteer program will be resuming at a future time!
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- Must commit to volunteering at least 25 hours per year (one shift per month).
- Must have consistent access to the internet and email.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently (without supervision).
- Must attend a New Volunteer Orientation and sign a waiver before volunteering.
Unfortunately, we are not currently able to accommodate:
- Court-ordered or lawyer-recommended community service
- Group volunteering
- Short-term volunteer opportunities
PROCESS TO BECOMING A VOLUNTEER
It is really this simple! You no longer have to come in for an in-person orientation! Sit back and relax while we guide you through what it is like being a volunteer at the SPCA!! See the steps below!
Once you have completed all of the requirements, you will be given access to the Online Learning Portal (where you will be able to complete online training courses and review materials in our vast Volunteer Library); and Volgistics (where you will be able to schedule in-person training sessions and schedule your shifts).
Are you a New or Returning Volunteer?
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO COMPLETE THE FIRST STEP IN BECOMING AN SPCA VOLUNTEER!! WE CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND FAMILY!