Microchip & Vaccine Clinic - Registration Closed
Submit your information below to be notified about our next clinic!
Upcoming Clinic: Spring 2024
Saving Lives Spay & Neuter Clinic
300 Petfinder Lane, Raleigh, NC 27603
Directions on Google Maps >
Fill out this form to be the first to know when our next clinic is scheduled.
HOW SPCA WAKE'S CLINIC WORKS:
- Fill out your contact information below (this form will appear when registration opens), and select a time and date (if you have multiple pets, you will need to fill out a new form and select a specific date and time for each pet).
- Packages available for purchase during registration:
- The Works - $10.00:
- Microchip (Home Again)
- Rabies 1-year
- FVRCP 1 year (cats) or DAPP 1 year (dogs)
- À la Carte Options :
- FVRCP 1 year (cats) - FREE thanks to a grant from Petco Love
- DAPP 1 year (dogs) - FREE thanks to a grant from Petco Love
- Microchip (Home Again) - $5.00
- Rabies 1-year vaccine - $5.00
- The Works - $10.00:
- Only 1-year rabies vaccines available.
- Pets must be at least 4 months of age to receive a Rabies vaccine.
- All fees are a donation to SPCA Wake and are non-refundable.
- If a pet becomes unmanageable, fractious, or too aggressive, the microchip implantation process will need to be stopped for the safety of the veterinary team.
- Once your appointment time is confirmed, please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early (as parking is limited).
- Cats must be in a carrier and dogs on a leash.
- We are unable to provide community cat vaccines at this clinic.
- It is very important to SPCA Wake that our programs are accessible to everyone. By knowing who SPCA Wake currently serves, our organization can provide better support to all people in our community now and in the future. None of the answers provided in the demographic section below will impact your ability to participate in this clinic. Your answers will only help SPCA Wake make sure that our services are reaching our entire community. Thank you for your incredible assistance in making our programs available to all! And thank you to Candid and CHANGE Philanthropy for providing the basis for these survey questions.