2022 Volunteer Orientation
NEW VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! You are about to embark on this journey, and you are going to learn a lot of information about the basics of the volunteer program. But, you are never alone, and we are here to support you throughout your journey of being a volunteer. The SPCA is a special place where everyone who comes through our doors belongs here. So, whatever inspired you to volunteer, please know we cannot wait to be inspired by you and work with you.
The gratitude we feel towards our volunteers can never truly be placed into words, and we hope that no matter what life brings that when you are here, you feel valued, appreciated, and loved. Because we really do love our volunteers, and we cannot do this without them!
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- Must commit to volunteering at least 25 hours per year(one shift per month).
- Must have consistent access to the internet and email.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently (without supervision).
- Must attend a New Volunteer Orientation and sign a waiver before volunteering.
- We are not accepting Youth-Adult Teams at this time.
Unfortunately, we are not currently able to accommodate:
- Court-ordered or lawyer-recommended community service
- Group volunteering
- Short-term volunteer opportunities
BECOME A VOLUNTEER AT THE SPCA
In order to become a member of the SPCA volunteer team and family, you will need to COMPLETE EACH VIDEO, SHORT SURVEYS ASSOCIATED WITH VIDEOS AND SUBMIT THE DOCUSIGN WAIVER.
(Incomplete applications with missing steps are not able to be processed.)
Please ensure that you are watching the orientation videos completely and completing any surveys that are on this page. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.
Click the "Let's Get Started" Button Below to Begin the Orientation!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not share the New Volunteer Orientation Link with anyone. Thank you!